Ever had a strange experience, heard ghost stories, seen poltergeist cases and then asked yourself is there anything in these stories? Well, look no further. Ian Webb is an independent researcher with a research degree in Psychology.
He sets out to answer two common questions: (1) do paranormal phenomena exist and (2) is there a scientific framework to understand paranormal experiences?
The book assumes no knowledge of the paranormal. It takes the reader through a journey of paranormal research techniques, laboratory experiments, and case studies.
Also, it discusses the potential theoretical basis to paranormal including, neurological & psychological profiles, environmental factors and the similarities between paranormal and quantum mechanics.
Ian Webb discusses eight major paranormal topics which include:
(1) Near Death Experiences, (2) Remote Viewing, (3) Mediumship case studies and research, (4) Cases studies of Haunted locations, (5) Poltergeist cases, (6) Extra Sensory Perception, (7) Whether humans have the ability to influence objects or people beyond normal means and (8) Research into past lives.
All paranormal topics are underpinned by the principle that human consciousness can work outside of space and time. The book explores the validity of paranormal phenomena, whether science has an explanation, and examine whether there is evidence for life after life.
Do you want to win a copy of the book?
I have teamed up Ian Webb the author of The Quantum Mind to give away a copy of his book to one lucky reader. To be in with a chance of winning the book just complete one or more entries on the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck!
- The prize is 1 x book ‘The Quantum Mind: Can Science Explain Paranormal Phenomena’
- The competition is open to UK, Europe, US, Canada and Australia residents only
- The competition closes at 12:00am (GMT) on Friday 13th December 2019
- The competition can be entered by using Rafflecopter and entering one or more of the ways listed.
- One winner will be selected at random via Rafflecopter and will be contacted within 7 days of the competition ending. If the winner does not respond within 7 days of being notified another winner may be chosen.
- There is no cash alternative. The prize is not transferable.
- The book will be provided by Ian Webb. Please allow up to 21 days for delivery.
- Invalid or incomplete entries will be disqualified.
- The competition is run by Paranormal Globe in collaboration with Ian Webb