Full 360° Recording at It’s Finest
- Full 360° Recording
- Live Listening
- File Marking – Mark the file while recording for review
- 4 Channels with on-board mikes and 2 inputs
No you can use high quality, film-grade audio on your investigations. The on-board microphones record in 360° around the unit with adjustable settings for spread. Features live listening capability so you can hear any potential EVPs on the spot. You can even mark files while recoding so you can note areas of the file you want to especially review later. This 4-channel audio recorder delivers superior audio quality and dramatically improves evidence quality. By recording all around the unit, not only can you get superior audio quality, but it will also help you determine where the audio was coming from.
Want to hear EVPs as they happen? This unit features live listening capability so you can hear potential evidence on the spot. Just plug in a set of headphones or external speaker.
You can set markers on the audio file while you recording. This lets you flag the file in the spot where you believe you may have heard potential evidence for special review later. The screen on the recorder will show a list of file markers with time stamps and allow you to review each.
Why Use 4 Channels?
In addition to the two on-board surround microphones there are also inputs for 2 additional microphones. This allows you the option to record audio from different locations all on one recorder or different areas of the same room so you can better triangulate where audio is coming from. You can use the H4n in conjunction with boom micrphones, handhelds or lavaliers while gathering atmospheric audio with the onboard mics.
- 360-degree audio recording with spread settings for 90° or 120°
- Time stamp and track marker
- Live listening capability
- Four channel simultaneous recording using built-in and external mics
- Large 1.9-Inch LCD screen and improved user interface for easy operation
- MP3 recording for increased recording time
- Built-in reference speaker to check recordings
- Shock resistant rubberized body for improved chassis protection
- SD card input
- USB 2.0 port for faster file transfer
- Over 10 hours of recording time
- Built-in tripod mount
- Noise reduction