Laser Grid GS1
Map a room and see changes with laser precision.
Imagine being able to map out everything you wanted to know about the physical aspects of a ghost or any anomaly that passes in front of you. Well now you can! The GS1 Laser Grid system help to visualize anomalies as they occur in a room on an investigation. This can help in determining speed, dimensions and even help us make a 3D model of the entity. While dots used by other products are helpful in determining visual disturbances, a lined grid is considerably more helpful in measuring more precisely.
Updated Laser Design (as of 9/19)
- All new laser design for better overall look and performance
- Increased brightness, sharpness and uniformity of the laser lines
- Center point for alignment
- Uniform grid lines form a 20×20 grid
- Same compact size enclosure and batteries as original model
- Easily identify motion and characteristics of a visual disturbances even in the dark
- Helps visually determine dimensions, shape, speed and 3-dimensional mass of an object within the field
- Tripod mount on bottom of unit for easy directional placement (tripod not included)
- Red laser grid lines for optimal night vision preservation
- Easy toggle On/Off switch, even in the dark
Just place the laser grid in an area projecting onto a solid surface. For best results, set it next to a video camera. Any anomaly with significant enough mass that passes in front of the laser will cause a visual disturbance in the pattern. With enough mass, the anomaly will reflect back a different pattern, bowing the lines along the surface of the anomaly. This reflected surface pattern will allow you to map out the anomaly in 3 dimensions – something never before done in the paranormal field. This unit includes an on/off toggle switch and a tripod mount for setting on any standard tripod.
MADE IN THE USA from domestic and imported material.
This product is made right here at GhostStop.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Sorry, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States at this time.