FLIR E8 Compact Thermal Imaging Camera
The FLIR Ex series cameras are point-and-shoot infrared cameras that give you access to the infrared world. A FLIR Ex series camera is an affordable replacement for an infrared thermometer, providing a thermal image with temperature information in every pixel. The new MSX and visual formats make the cameras incomparably easy to use.
- IR resolution – 76,800 (320×240) pixels – far exceeds RESNET standard; measurement modes include Center Spot, Area Box, Auto Hot or Auto Cold Spots
- Compact, ergonomic, rugged & lightweight – only weighs 1.2lbs. Intuitive on-screen menus & ergonomic on-camera buttons allow one-handed operation
- Captures/stores thermal, visual and MSX images with each pull of the trigger. Radiometric JPEGs retain all temperature data within the thermal images
- Picture-in-Picture overlays a fixed section of a thermal image onto a digital photo to clarify problem locations and enhance documentation
- Quick-release Li-ion rechargeable battery provides four-hour operation; 2% or 2 Degree C accuracy and -4 F to 482 F (-20 C to 250 C) temperature range