FLIR E6-XT – Handheld Infrared Camera
FLIR E6-XT is a powerful, cost-effective, easy-to-use troubleshooting tool for building, electrical, and mechanical applications. 240×180 infrared pixels—and the ability to accurately measure temperatures from -20°c to 550°C/-4°f to 1022°F, the E6-XT has models to fit your target size, working distance, visual detail needs, and budget. Msx Technology for extraordinary thermal imaging detail. Wi-fi connectivity to smartphones and tablets via the FLIR Tools Mobile app makes sharing images and sending reports from any location easier, enabling you to make critical decisions faster. With the E6-XT camera, you can gain the competitive advantage by providing clients with thermal images that clearly reveal the source of electrical, mechanical, and building-related problems.
- 240×180 IR resolution (43, 200 pixels); measurement modes include center spot, area min/max, above/below alarms
- 20 degree C to 550 degree C ( 4 degree f to 1022 degree f) in two ranges
- Rugged & lightweight; intuitive on screen Menus & ergonomic on camera buttons allow for one handed operation
- Captures/stores thermal, visual and msx images with each pull of the trigger; Radiometric JPEG retain all temperature data within the thermal images
- Picture in picture Overlays a fixed Section of a thermal image onto a digital Photo to clarify problem locations and enhance documentation