- The range of EMF meters used for ghost hunting helps to measure electromagnetic fields to identify devices that generate high radiation, enabling users to make decisions about limiting exposure.
- Easy-to-read multi-segment LED display. The detector is associated with the location and it is reported that the unexplained phenomenon is related to radiation.
- The Ghost Hunting Detector operates on a single battery and reports EMF measurements in the 5 milligauss range.
- Measuring a variety of EMFs from 50 Hz to 20,000 Hz, it can register mobile phones within 2 feet.
- EMF levels are measured to prevent potentially harmful long-term overexposure to EMF.
EMF Meter Magnetic Field Detector Ghost Hunting
Accuracy: +/- 5%
Size: 14.3cm x 5.2cm x 2.5cm (L*W*H)
Detection Range: 0 to 20+ milliGauss
Detection Frequency: 30 – 20,000 Hz
Battery: 1x 9V batteries required (not included)